Car Accident Lawyer in Many, LA
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that Americans spend well over a million days in hospitalizations due to injuries experienced in motor vehicle accidents. These head traumas may cause minor whiplash, severe brain damage, or even death.
More than 2.5 million Americans were rushed to the hospital for treatment for collision-related injuries in 2012, and more than 200,000 were hospitalized. These events badly influenced numerous American families in several different ways. In 2012, emergency medical expenses were $18 billion, while lost economic potential owing to impairments cost victims of disasters $33 billion.
Contact our knowledgeable car accident attorney in Many, LA, at the Chris J. Roy, Jr. APLC for a free consultation if you or a member of the family has been injured in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence. Moreover, you may reach us at 318-413-6731. As previously stated, we will not bill you until we resolve your matter successfully, so the consultation is free.
Common Injuries In Automobile Crashes
Every automobile collision can cause catastrophic effects. Nearly all types of damage are conceivable when two cars meet at high speeds. Numerous of these consequences are severe and persistent. However, the following are some of the most common injuries and illnesses sustained in automotive accidents:
- Neck Injuries-Whiplash is likely the most common type of neck damage encountered in automotive accidents. Whiplash occurs when an injury causes the head to move abruptly back and forth, affecting the ligaments in the neck. The vast majority of individuals with whiplash heal gradually. However, more serious neck injuries may require substantial rehabilitation.
- Injuries To The Legs And Knees – When a car’s systems fail, the right leg of the occupant is often subjected to high force. These wounds can range from minor injuries to catastrophic disasters like broken legs or amputation.
- Bone Fractures- The fractures of the bone are severe injuries requiring prompt medical attention. Extensive bone fractures characterize compound injuries. This disease occurs when a bone penetrates the skin.
Despite their severity, none of these injuries provide the same potential danger as cerebral or spinal injuries. Our Car Accident Lawyers In Many, LA, have learned through experience that the last two of the five most common forms of injuries are likely the most severe.
- Spinal Injuries – The ailment solely affects the torso, pelvis, and thighs. A spinal injury can cause significant and irreversible impairment of a person’s ability to function. If you suspect that a person has suffered a severe permanent disability, you should be aware of the related symptoms and contact emergency services immediately.
- Trauma To The Head– Mild inflammation, traumatic brain damage, and other potentially catastrophic brain disorders can result from head trauma. Headache, nausea, vertigo, slight forgetfulness, and temporary tinnitus are typical symptoms of a small head injury
Severe brain injuries are characterized by altered consciousness, seizures, vertigo, difficulties with balance, loss of equilibrium, difficulty focusing the gaze, unexpected visual stimuli, loss of manual dexterity, chronic headaches, poor memory, mood changes, and fluid leakage from the ears or nose.
If you feel someone has experienced significant brain damage, you should act immediately. Request immediate assistance. You should also call an expert Winfield, LA automobile accident attorney; we are here to help you with your specific case and related legal procedures.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyer In Many, LA, For A Free Consultation
Communicate with legal experts at Chris J. Roy, Jr. APLC if you or a family member or friend have received personal harm due to the carelessness of another motorist. Chris J. Roy, Jr. is a third-generation vehicle accident lawyer with 30 years of experience and an LSU degree. Our auto accident attorneys in Many, LA, have the required expertise, knowledge, and resources to help you contest your claim and reach the desired outcome.
If you email us or call us at 318.413.6731, Chris J. Roy, Jr. and his Many colleagues will gladly help you and provide a free consultation. You are not compelled to pay our costs until your case has been resolved fairly.
Why Work With Our Car Accident Lawyer In Many, LA?
Most drivers disregard the variety of vehicles on the road, presuming that all autos are the same. However, the law distinguishes several vehicle categories based on their weight, function, and mass. A current driver’s license is essential to operate a motor vehicle legally.
In the event of an accident, a driver’s license or vehicle classification may prove vital. These details may affect the feasibility of a claim for personal injury. Chris J. Roy, Jr., an experienced car accident lawyer in Many, LA, knows how to build a compelling case, ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation.
If you retain his services, you will benefit from his more than three decades of skill and experience. Contact Chris J. Roy, Jr. at 1-318-413-6600 if you or a loved one has been severely injured or died in an automobile accident involving a commercial vehicle in Many or anywhere in Central Louisiana.
Types of Licenses for Commercial Vehicles
In Louisiana, there are five primary license classes: one for operators, three for professional drivers, and one for drivers of personal vehicles. These are the classifications for licenses:
- Class A drivers are permitted to operate all heavy and truck supply vehicles weighing 26,001 lbs. or more.
- Class B drivers may operate any vehicle in Classes C, D, and E, as well as any commercial vehicle with a GVW in excess of 26,001 pounds.
- Class C drivers may operate any vehicle in Classes D and E, as well as any truck with a gross vehicle weight of fewer than 26,001 pounds.
- Class D drivers and drivers may operate one commercial vehicle weighing between 10,001 and 26,500 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).
- Class E drivers are permitted to operate private automobiles weighing under 10,000 pounds. A towing vehicle’s gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) cannot exceed 10,000 pounds. GVWR.
As required by federal law, a Multiple Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) that transports people or goods for commercial reasons must have a minimum GVWR of 10,001 pounds weight.
State law classifies as a commercial vehicle any vehicle utilized or operated on busy highways as part of a business that is not a contract, chartered, or common carrier. This concept includes vehicles used for religious purposes by church schools, churches, and other religious organizations.
What Is A Common Carrier?
Those who transport persons or products are typically responsible for losses that transpire during travel. A regulatory authority provides public access to information. Our Car Accident Lawyer In Many, LA has found that clients occasionally find it difficult to determine how automobiles are being driven.
Due to the different operating methods and firm divisions offered by UPS, FedEx, and DHL, it may be challenging to reach the core of every shipment, for instance. There are a variety of vehicle kinds on the roadways, and the following situations may occur:
Typically, those who carry people or goods are accountable for losses that occur during travel. A regulatory authority offers access to information to the public. Our Car Accident Attorney In Many, LA, has discovered that clients sometimes have difficulty determining how autos are being driven.
Due to the various operating procedures and commercial divisions supplied by UPS, FedEx, or DHL, it may be difficult to access each cargo’s core, for instance. There are several types of vehicles on the roads, and the following scenarios may occur:
- Variable transport loads, uncharted transit routes, and insufficiently qualified drivers
- Box trucks, limousines, and delivery vehicles all pose unique dangers.
- Services for shipments with stringent due dates
- Some folks may lack appropriate insurance or a proper license.
- Exhausted, drunk, or otherwise distracted motorists are more prone to accelerate, forget to blink, fail to stop at intersections, or even run red lights.
- There are both independent contractors and employees within the workforce.
These conditions may result in traffic incidents that cause serious or fatal injury to unwary drivers and passengers. You need a skilled Car Accident Lawyer in Many, LA, to argue your case. The victims incur terrible repercussions, while their families experience emotional, financial, and social difficulties. Our law office is aware of this. Thus we do all possible to alleviate the anxiety and tension of our clients at this time.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyer In Many, LA Today For a Free Consultation
Chris J. Roy Jr., the creator of the firm, founded Chris J. Roy Jr. APLC Central Louisiana legal practice dealing with automobile accidents and other problems. We recognize that surviving a natural disaster may be challenging. He maintains regular contact with you to assist you in refocusing on your recovery. He controls the particulars to minimize the financial, emotional, and physical burdens the operations may cause.
Our firm is both large enough to accommodate personal injury lawsuits and small enough to give you the individualized attention you need. Chris J. Roy, Jr. will investigate all available compensation alternatives to ensure that you obtain the best possible outcome. Chris is committed to assisting accident victims in Many, Louisiana, and around the state and has worked on various issues involving accidents.
Skilled Car Accident Lawyer In Many, LA
As a former state lawmaker with over three decades of experience in the industry, he campaigned for the rights of small enterprises and nursing home neglect and abuse victims against major corporations with financial interests, such as insurance companies. We possess the necessary knowledge, abilities, and persistence to solve the complex legal issues related to automobile accidents. It means our clients get the competent legal help they need during a difficult period.
Working with our Car Accident Lawyers in Many, LA, allows you this advantage. We are committed to giving our clients the legal assistance, guidance, and direction they need during this challenging time. Our law firm will provide thorough support for your auto accident case. When you pick our firm, you can be assured that you will obtain the best legal counsel and the desired justice.
Call Chris J. Roy, Jr. APLC today at 1-318-413-6731 or write to us online via this Contact Us form, and we will call you back to schedule a consultation with our Car Accident Lawyer In Many, LA.
Getting Results For Our Clients
Car Accident Verdict / Settlement
Nursing Home Injury Verdict / Settlement
Malpractice Verdict / Settlement
Slip & Fall Verdict / Settlement
Mr. Roy’s office provided excellent service. They took care of my needs and made sure I was well and obtained a fair settlement for my injuries
This is my first time using Chris, if I ever need a lawyer again he will be the one I call. I would refer him to anyone in need of a lawyer.
If ever in need of a great attorney who listens and actually cares about you this is the man for you!! He was my attorney and I won the case and he still checks on me to this date! Thanks for everything Chris.
If Chris Roy Jr. tells me something about my case, he tells me the truth. I have referred friends and family and he has always taken care of their cases. He has been my attorney on all matters for over twenty five years.